The Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine is an executive authority of Ukraine, whose activity is controlled and co-ordinated by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. The Ministry is headed by Minister appointed by the Ukrainian Parliament (Verkhovna Rada) under procedure set by current legislation.
The Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine was established on 9 December 2014 by re-organisation from former Ministry of Labour and Social Police. Its activity covers the following issues:
- employment and labour migration;
- labour relations and social security of the population;
- family and children;
- protection of the rights of deportees on account of their ethnic descent who returned to Ukraine.
- The State service for Veterans and Disabled Persons of Ukraine
- The State Labour Inspectorate of Ukraine
- The Pension Fund of Ukraine